The Camlachie United Church Unified Board met on Thursday evening, June 18, and had a discussion on re-opening the church for worship.
The following decisions were made:
1. In-person worship in the building will not resume until September 13 at the earliest. We will be using Lambton Health recommendations as well as provincial guidelines. The Antler River Watershed Regional Council has also been guiding churches on re-opening.
2. Individual committees will work in the meantime to ensure a safe environment for worship when we are able to re-open.
3. The church building will be CLOSED to outside groups until 2021. This will be revisited at that time.
We ask that all committees wishing to meet at the church first gain permission from Heather so she can arrange proper sanitizing protocols before and after. She can be reached at email@example.com.
In general, the church building is still closed to everyone except:
1. David VanPatter (Minister)
2. Heather Holbrook (Administrator)
3. Niki Nauta (Custodian)
4. John Scott (Property)
Thank you for your patience! We will keep you informed as decisions are made. Please stay well!